Free Shipping Included! Inov-8 Womens F-Lite 235 V2 - Lightweight Minimalist Cross Training Shoes - Zero Drop - Athletic Shoe for Gym, Training and Weight Lifting - Wide Toe Box - Light Blue/Gum M8.5/ W10 by Inov-8 at Level Multi Sport. MPN: 000600-LBGM-S-01. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. ✅ Zero Drop Heel The zero drop heel delivers increased stability when performing when weight lifting and functional movements such as squats and deadlifts. Perfect for those who prefer a natural lightweight feel when training. ✅ Supreme Stability Power heel technology and new heel lock construction delivers maximum stability when weight lifting. ✅ Natural Flexibility The lacing system holds your foot snug in the shoe ensuring the shoe moves natural with the foot whilst allowi
Product Description & Reviews
✅ Zero Drop Heel The zero drop heel delivers increased stability when performing when weight lifting and functional movements such as squats and deadlifts. Perfect for those who prefer a natural lightweight feel when training. ✅ Supreme Stability Power heel technology and new heel lock construction delivers maximum stability when weight lifting. ✅ Natural Flexibility The lacing system holds your foot snug in the shoe ensuring the shoe moves natural with the foot whilst allowing room in the toe box for the toes to splay. New welded overlay construction reduces weight whilst maintaining the ultimate secure fit with natural flexibility. ✅ Versatility The power heel is denser than the forefoot of the shoe delivering maximum stability when weight lifting whilst the forefoot provides more cushioning for shock absorption and protection when doing high intensity work such as running and box jumps.
Features & Highlights
- ➤ WIDE TOE BOX - The shoe runs wide and has a wide toe box that allows your toes to spread out naturally when lifting. Designed to promote a stable base for lifting without having to take off your shoes, it makes for a great powerlifting shoe. Smash your next PB with those rock-solid squats.
- ➤ FLEXIBLE DESIGN - Our flexible outsole technology allows natural flexing in the forefoot so you can do perfect standing calf raises with zero resistance. The super light design fits like a glove and makes an awesome versatile indoor workout and gym shoe.
- ➤ ZERO DROP - The lack of arch support and cushioning provides a next to the ground feel ideal for calisthenics, martial arts training or general body movements requiring a close to the ground feel.
- ➤ HEEL SUPPORT - An external heel cage wraps around the rear of the shoe, providing a sturdy base for lifting. Whilst the addition of the wide toe box ensures added stability under heavy loads.
- ➤ SIZE NOTE - The shoes come up a 5 on our fit scale (1 narrow - 5 wide).
8.1 x 4.8 x 12.7 inches
Have questions about this item (000600-LBGM-S-01), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Inov-8, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: 000643-GYBKCO-S-01-20-7 B US, ean: 5054167564283,
The BARE-XF 210 V2 is the most stripped-back shoe in the range, bringing the foot closer to the ground. Offering a natural fit and improved Rope-Tec protection, this shoe delivers superb grip and durability on ropes. Comes with 3mm and 6mm POWER FOOT...
mpn: E6543M2-401-9.5 M US, ean: 0727686935616,
Building on a RYKA classic with heritage fit, the dynamic 2.5 is the perfect workout companion for all of her training needs. The layered mesh provides breathability, while allowing the dynamic fit system to provide desired level of support in the fo...
mpn: F7710M2-002-9 W US, ean: 0736712319023,
An update to the top-rated devotion plus 2, this walking shoe features iridescent flex gear and a stylish upwards gradient to combine the comfort and support she loves with a new look that stands out. Re-zorb responsive cushioning provides exceptiona...
mpn: DV5744-BLA-5.5 M US, ean: 0192612670525,
Reebok was founded for one of the best reasons possible: athletes wanted to run faster. So in the 1890s, joseph william Foster made some of the first known running shoes with spikes in them. By 1895, he was in business making shoes by hand for top ru...